Estimator / Purchasing -
- Read and understand project plans, specifications and other bidding documents.
- Prepare quantitative take-off calculations (counts, volume, area).
- Initiate and maintain constructive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Draft and release request for quotations and enforce delivery dates through bidding process.
- Analyze cost implications of various project scenarios and strategies.
- B.S. Degree
- Experience reading and understanding construction plans.
- General construction and manufacturing knowledge.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Must work well in team and group situations.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel, are a must.
- Well organized.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of CADD and Revit is a plus.