Reports to: Director of Operations
This is a full-time, on project site position (100% travel)
- Organize daily finishing department crews with Area Foremen to ensure labor is fully and efficiently utilized.
- Supervise all finishing work including, patch and repair, block-fill, epoxy two part paint spraying and back rolling, furniture installation including windows and doors, and caulking.
- Organize and monitor material used during production and help track usage to ensure uninterrupted casting.
- Provide daily (written and verbal) progress reports to Project Superintendent and maintain an open line of communication regarding all finishing area issues.
- Work closely with QC/QA department to assure that all standards are being met.
- Must work well in team and group situations.
- Must be able to successfully communicate with all levels of the RW team.
- Well organized.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
RW is an Equal Opportunity Employer